Sunday, March 20, 2011

warm weather


Today was beautiful. I spent the weekend at my parents house, watching the dog while they're away on vacation. I was able to see some friends, spend some time outside and relax. So perfect.

So, I did it...I paid of my credit card completely. Well, since I'm bragging, I'll go further to say both of them are now paid off! I'm so happy that I was able to do this. Now I can actually start saving money. I feel like I need a Weight Watchers type program for money. Yes, I know that's called a budget, but I need someone to regulate what I spend. I'm terrible at it. I don't go on huge shopping sprees or anything like that, but stores like CVS and Target get me every single time.


I know that I really have no choice but to save, since I'll be going back to school in the fall and I will definitely be broke!

No comments:

Post a Comment