Sunday, March 13, 2011

Lazy Sunday

Buffalo was wonderful! I'm so happy that after my time there I feel so much better about possibly (hopefully) spending the next two years there. 

Buffalo itself was kind of....gray. It was snowy and a little rainy every day, but I can handle that. The people that I met were really nice and I can see myself (again, hopefully) becoming friends with them. 

So, I've sent in my deposit to the school and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I hear some good news about one of the assistantships that I interviewed for. 

I am becoming more and more aware of how much I am going to miss Boston and everyone here. I'm going to have a really hard time being away, but I know I will be back here in just two years. I just need the weather to get a tiny bit warmer so I can start crossing things off my "To Do Before I Leave Boston" list. 



I was super tired today because of the long drive home yesterday. I sucked it up though and joined my mom and dad for a St. Patrick's Day race in Somerville. 


People were super dressed up, so it was a lot of fun! 

Now the rest of the day is devoted to sweat pants, naps and some TV. 

And on a totally separate note, I decided that I need to bake soon....I'll have to start looking for a really yummy cupcake recipe. 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're feeling better :) Glad you had a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling so much better. Antibiotics do amazing things!

    ReplyDelete