Monday, March 28, 2011

Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

Why, you ask? 

I woke up in a cranky mood. Then I got in the shower and had cold water (which is even more annoying, since it is a frequent morning irritation). Once I finally got to work, I tried to pull my shade because the sun was hitting my computer and knocked over my lamp, breaking the bulbs. 

Grrrrrrr.... 

After work I treated my bad mood with some McDonalds. Always a helpful meal. I went back to the office to finish some things, which cleared my mind a little. 

Now I'm back in my apartment trying to relax. 

I made some tea...




...lit some yummy smelling candles...

(This picture would be a lot better looking if my table wasn't dirty...)



...and decided to write out some thank you cards. 



What better way to boost my mood than to make someone else smile! 

No comments:

Post a Comment