Monday, June 27, 2011

Surprises!

I've always known that I have amazing friends and family. They've been more than wonderful to me throughout my life. And as my recent posts have mentioned, I'm really going to miss them when I leave. I was overbooking myself, completely worried about not seeing every person before I left. Little did I know, I'd get to see so many wonderful people at once!!

I promise you all, this reaction was not faked! 









So, apparently the conspiracy started about a month ago when Jeff, Nichole and Mike decided to plan a party. They managed to contact my friends and my family and get everyone together for a day. It was so amazing. 

I thought that I was going to a housewarming party. Because we were going to be in town early, we were going to stop at my parents' house for a little while. 

When I walked into the backyard, I think it took me about three whole minutes to figure out why so many people were standing there!! 

And, I've had a big smile on my face ever since. 

Thank you to all who made the day so wonderful!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment