Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Flashback

Sarah has been my best friend since I was three. We lived across the street from each other growing up. We practically lived at each other's houses growing up. We shared a lot... including our obsession with the Backstreet Boys. 

Well, Sarah turned 25 in May and what do you think she asked for? Tickets to the NKOTB and BSB concert! They put on an amazing show at Fenway Park. 



I was fairly certain that I was going to cry the second Nick Carter walked on stage. I am happy to say that I kept my tears inside, but was dancing like a maniac! 




The day was a little bit chilly and about half way through their show, it started pouring. I mean pouring



Everyone started out the show in Red Sox jerseys, played a bit in Bruins attire, and finished out with Celtics and Orlando Magic jerseys. 

I think this may have been one of the most fun concerts I've ever been to. It was exciting to go back in time and be just as excited as I was at their concert when I was a teenager. You could tell that the NKOTB were beyond excited to be playing at Fenway. Their excitement, plus the rain, made it a once in a lifetime concert. 

And, no....I am not embarrassed by any of this :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment