Monday, November 22, 2010

relax.

I love Mondays that are actually like Sundays and work weeks that are only one day long. This weekend I went out to Amherst (finally) to see Tyler. I took today off, so I had an extra long relaxing weekend. It was so nice and much needed. So, I will end up working tomorrow and that's it! This is amazing.

Our weekend was full of a Saturday night dinner date, where I had a really yummy margarita and a steak (yum). Then we got to spend some time with Tyler's friends. On Sunday we went for a walk and stopped at an amazing little creperie...


The food was so good. I immediately called my sister to tell her that she needed to make us some crepes on Friday morning. Luckily, she said yes. :) 

We also stopped in a bookstore and I found this book
I didn't buy it, but I will definitely borrow it from the library. The author was living in NYC and decided to stop eating in restaurants and to cook for herself instead. I'd say about 90% of my meals are from restaurants. Depending on how this book is, maybe I'll have a New Year's resolution! 





No comments:

Post a Comment