Thursday, November 4, 2010

I want it now!

Putting yourself on a budget is just like going on a diet. The more you tell yourself you can't have something, the more you want it. As always, when I decide I'm going to start being smarter with my money, I see a bunch of things that I "just have to have!". My latest obsession? Anthropologie. I wish I could buy everything! I guess online browsing is all I'll do for now...






I mean, think of all the cooking I'd do if I had things like this!




Maybe it is because the weather is starting to get colder, but I've been more and more interested in baking, trying new recipes...especially when I have someone here to share them with.

These lemon sticky rolls look amazing. Maybe this weekend, when someone special is here to try them, I'll make them.

1 comment: