Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Oh, Tuesday...

A person's attitude holds so much weight. It can completely change the atmosphere in a room. It amazes me when people live their lives with a negative attitude. Why? There are so many great things about life. Think about them!










{http://maluna.tumblr.com}


So, that got me thinking...What makes me happy? Doing little things that I enjoy really gets me through the not so great times. Obvious, right? There are so many things that I want to do at some point. I've decided to make a "to-do list" for my life. I mean, I make one every day at work, why not make a more important one? Now, this is just a start, but I need to start somewhere!


  1. Run a marathon
  2. Climb a mountain (not a hill...)
  3. Play in a fantasy football league (I didn't say I want to win)
  4. Spend a worthwhile amount of time abroad
  5. Take a road trip across the country
  6. Have a yard with a garden
  7. Own an apartment or house where I am able to move around the furniture and it actually fits

Hopefully I'll be able to add more to that list and cross some things off. And I'm glad I have someone to do those things with... certainly makes them more fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment