Monday, May 16, 2011

Sigh of relief

My newest obsession - a Corkie! 
How adorable is she??




It is finally the middle of May. For anyone in Higher Ed (or any college student for that matter), that means the academic year has finally ended. The Class of 2011 has graduated and everyone has moved out of the residence halls. It is quiet on campus.

I an working on my End of the Year Report for work and I really think I need to write a personal one as well. So much has happened this year and I am so ready to get started on my next adventure. I've ended some things and started others. I've figured out what my next step will be, which is such a good feeling.

Because everyone was moving out of the halls, we had donation drop-off locations in the lobby of my building. I was able to get rid of over ten bags of clothes, shoes, scarves and other knick-knacks. It feels so good! I know that this will help me with my move. Just imagine the space I'm saving in the car! 


I also rolled all of the coins (with some special help - thank you!) and was able to buy a pair of Hunter rain boots! Yippee! Since it will be raining all week, I sure hope they get here soon! 





---------------------------------

Today my best friend Nichole graduated! She is amazing and somehow balanced a full time job, with graduate school. Congrats to her!! 

I am so excited to think that in two years, I can be just like her! 



No comments:

Post a Comment