Thursday, April 7, 2011

simple things...

I took a trip to Whole Foods yesterday. If I could, I would shop there every time.

 I bought new shampoo. It smells a.w.e.s.o.m.e.

- - - - - - - - - -

I have a busy weekend lined up. 

On Friday I'm chaperoning. Yup, my job give me lots of perks, one of them being the ability to use the word "chaperoning". One of the clubs on campus is bringing students to the Wrentham Outlets for a couple of hours. Retail therapy while still being at "work"? I'm in!

Matt Nathanson is playing on Saturday. I'm going to that with some wonderful people!


Sunday will be filled with a baby shower and hopefully a trip to Merrimack! 


1 comment:

  1. I love Whole foods. I could hang out there for an entire day! Hope you had some good shopping successes!

    ReplyDelete