Monday, February 14, 2011

Thank You

I want to take the time to thank the people who inspired me to start blogging. Since I don't want to get too much into my personal life on here, I stay away from specifics and actual events and just write about how I'm feeling. I think this has really made me pay attention to my reactions to things and how I handle different aspects of my life.


So, thank you!

I am so happy to have flowers in my apartment. I went out the other day and saw some pretty ones so I bought them to bring some springtime in (and I got to put them in my new vase from Anthropologie...bonus!!).



Then my dad came on Friday and brought me some roses for Valentines Day.



I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about Valentines Day but I am having a great day. My weekend was full of friends.



Yesterday I had dinner with my students. It was great. I made some heart shaped cupcakes for them.




Today I took the day off of work (it had nothing to do with the fact that it was Valentine's Day) and the weather was perfect. I was able to get a lot done and now I feel relaxed again.

I hope you're all having a love-filled day!





No comments:

Post a Comment