Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Balance

I started writing out this entry and it was all about how crazy busy things have been lately. I deleted it though because there's no reason to write it. Yes I've been busy, but tonight I finally got to sit in my apartment all night and do things for me. It was wonderful to relax! 



(No, this isn't me, but what is more relaxing than a bubble bath??
 Although, I can't help but think that she's cold if she sitting up...) 

I am so ready for the snow... It has been so cold lately and you can tell that the sky just wants to let it snow, but it won't. If it snows at this point, it will be just in time for the holidays! 


So, with how stressed I've been lately, I need some things to look forward to.

1. I will be in Disney in 22 days!
2. My family and I are going to see the Rockettes this weekend. I'm more excited to see my family than anything else. 
3. The book I am reading (The Art of Eating In) is turning out to be pretty good. 
4. I found a GREAT new cookie recipe! (Find it here)



No comments:

Post a Comment